Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental procedure that improves the color, the shape and the alignment of your teeth either by whitening your teeth, using veneers or ceramic crowns. Brithening your smile is as easy as visiting SmilePolyClinic where the main concern of Dr. Ziad Dehaybi , leader in dental technology ,and his “crème de la crème” team of experienced doctors and elite assistants ,is to offer you the smile of your dreams.
A veneer is a thin composite or porcelain shell that is placed over a prepared facial surface of your tooth.
Veneers improve your teeth appearance and protect their surface from damage.
Dr Ziad Dehaybi is specialized in porcelain veneers;
For a successful result, feel free to communicate with him about what you want to correct in your smile.
Many are the advantages of porcelain veneers:
• They provide natural non-bulky tooth appearance
• The color you desire is in your hands
• The shape of your teeth is satisfying
• They are a good choice for fractured teeth, gaps between teeth
• Veneers do not require extensive tooth grinding such as dental crowns
• Strong bond between porcelain and teeth
• Porcelain is a gum tolerated material
Dr Ziad dehaybi is one of the top dentists in Lebanon to change lives by changing smiles…His 13 years of experience prove his excellency.
Lumineers is a terrific cosmetic solution for chipped, discolored, misaligned teeth, or even to revitalize old crowns. Lumineers is a porcelain veneer that can be made as thin as a contact lens and placed over existing teeth.
• reversible treatment: Lumineers, unlike traditional veneers, do not require the removal of any tooth structure
• painless: sensitive tooth structure Is left unshaved
• fast: in just two or three visits to the dentist, Lumineers provides a custom-made smile
• resistant to cracking: Lumineers is the best of both worlds—ultra-thin, yet super strong for a radiant smile that resists any cracking
• Guaranteed: lumineers are clinically proven to last over 2o years
At SmilepolyClinic we are proudly one of the few doctors in Lebanon accredited by Lumineers